[mythtv-users] Scheduled recordings disappearing

Scott Minneman sminneman at gmail.com
Sat Mar 5 03:23:31 UTC 2005

That's the method I used to set it up.  I followed all of those
instructions exactly, and it works for the rest of that day, but clears
out after that.

I run mythfilldatabase at night, so I think that's the culprit.  Not
running mythdatabase, however, is obviously not an option.  I could
reduce its run frequency, but resetting my search rules once a week is
only marginally less of a hassle than resetting them once a day.

Any other ideas?

Thanks,
Scott