[mythtv-users] DVB-C and mythfilldatabase?

Johan Kihlström johan.kihlstrom at bredband.net
Sun Mar 6 18:48:20 UTC 2005

Hello all,

Have been using MythTV on and off for a while, started with an analogue
TV card but are now upgraded to a DVB-C card with CI/CAM, which to my
amazement actually worked as soon as I updated to 2.6.11 kernel...

Ran mythtv-setup and found all my channels (and then some)...

How do I sync the database with our Swedish XMLTV grabber and weed out
all the channels to which I don't subscribe, so that my CI/CAM is happy
all the time (goes slow and black when trying to view a channel for
which I don't have a subscription)

Any ideas, suggestions, and so forth are more than welcome, as I'm so
close to get a usable MythTV installation
with my Xbox as an upcoming frontend.

Thanks in advance!

Johan (johan.kihlstrom at bredband.net.#remove)