[mythtv-users] Using older IVTV firmware version on FC3/ATRPMs?

Niklas Brunlid nbr at ticalc.org
Sun Mar 6 22:50:00 UTC 2005

How do I get a system installed on FC3 using Jarod's guide to use the
firmware in pvr48wdm_1.8.22037.exe (the one recommended on the wiki)? I
used that one for a _long_ time on my box when it was running Gentoo and
never had any playback freezes on my PVR350, but with the one in the
latest (stable) ATRPMs I get frequent freezes.

I have the actual .bin files in /lib/modules, and I've checked their MD5
sums, but I can't seem to get IVTV to use them.

/ Niklas