[mythtv-users] Programs Listed, But Deleted

Andrew mythtv at hdtvpub.com
Mon Mar 7 06:05:39 UTC 2005

I'm still just starting MythTV.  One problem I'm encountering is I've
deleted a few files from the filesystem directly, but they are still listed
in MythTV.  I have used MythWeb to delete the files and deleted the files in
the MythWeb frontend - but they continue to show up under "media library >
watch recordings".  Is there an easy fix to have Myth rebuild the database
of recorded programs?  Or to manually rid the system of these already
deleted programs?

Andrew