[mythtv-users] very serious A/V sync issues

Marcel Janssen korgull at home.nl
Mon Mar 7 17:25:47 UTC 2005

Hello Matt,

> Sounds to me like the opengl_vsync issue.  You need to recompile Myth
> without opengl_vsync set.  I don't think anyone has found a different
> work-around.  I did this and everything was peachy.  It's worth a try,
> anyway.  Search for it on the list if you aren't sure what this means.

I've already tried that but found no difference.
Besides that I think the ATrpms mythtv packages are compiled with the
opengl_vsync disabled.

Anyways, thanks the suggestion.

I'v tried really a lot of things by now and nothing seems to have either
positive or negative influence on the A/V sync. As a last resort I will try
to trace back through CVS to find a version that still works for me hoping to
find out what commit caused the problem on my system.

Regards,
Marcel