[mythtv-users] Re: very serious A/V sync issues

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Mon Mar 7 17:30:02 UTC 2005

On Mon, Mar 07, 2005 at 08:49:05AM -0500, Matt Vollmar wrote:
> Marcel Janssen wrote:

> >>Forgot to tell that I use OSS drivers for my soundcard because
> >>there are no alsa drivers available and I use SPDIF output.
> >
> >Could it be that OSS support is broken ?  Anyone having mythtv
> >working well with OSS drivers ?

Yes.

> Sounds to me like the opengl_vsync issue.  You need to recompile Myth
> without opengl_vsync set.

Since Marcel is using ATrpms' build, he shouldn't have opengl_vsync
built in. Unless someone borked the packages at ATrpms, but then more
users would have issues.
--
Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net