[mythtv-users] MythWeb returning blank pages

Khanh Tran khanh at slc.edu
Tue Mar 8 14:16:21 UTC 2005

Your PHP module could be hitting its memory limit.  Go into your php.ini
and change the memory_limit value in the Resource Limits section.
Usually the value is set to 8M by default.  Increase it to 16M and see
if it helps.  Normally, you'd only have this issue if you were to click
on the "Movies" filter for the listings, or if you have large channel
lists overall.

-Khanh