[mythtv-users] What video-out card to use with Mandrake 10.1..?

Morten Rønseth morten.ronseth at webfx.no
Tue Mar 8 14:24:22 UTC 2005

Hi,

I'm putting up MythTV on my Mandrake 10.1 box and I have a PVR150 card
working perfectly with ivtv-03-2d. I installed an ATI radeon 7000 card
for TV out but I'm having problems setting XFree86 up for dual headed
monitor with onboard video and the ATI card (looks like I have to
compile XFree86 myself, then install the ATI.2 drivers to get TV out for
the card to work).

What other cards with TV out do people have experience with that will
install without too much trouble?

Any pointers apprectaied.

Cheers,

-Morten

WEB-fx
Morten Lerskau Rønseth           http://www.webfx.no
Odinsvei 15c                     mailto:morten at webfx.no
1413 Tårnåsen                    Tlf.: (47) 6680 9191
Norway                           Mob : (47) 9343 4357