[mythtv-users] MythGame supported versions

John Clabaugh bubbaslash at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 18:20:49 UTC 2005

I've spent quite a bit of time tweaking my Myth box and I have it
running very nicely now.  Thanks goes to all those who have
contributed to making this project a success.

The last portion that I'd like to get working is MythGame.  I tried to
DL the latest version of xmame and MythGame says that it is an
unsupported version.  Which version of xmame should I be looking for?
Also, while I'm at it, what versions of NES, SNES, and ATARI emulators
should I look for?  I'm currently running FC2 with Myth 0.17 rpms.

Thanks in advance for your help!