[mythtv-users] Everything working except one thing

Greg Nicholson greg at d0gz.net
Tue Mar 8 23:15:26 UTC 2005

/etc/init.d/sound.sh is what you want.  I posted a decent (small, but
concise) howto on the old xbox-mythtv phpbb, but that was before it got
defaced.  It's possible it's cached somewhere, but I do remember that you
had to hack the options line into sound.sh, otherwise it would disappear
with every reboot.

Greg Nicholson