[mythtv-users] Commercial flagging in The Netherlands

Herman Kuiper herman at frontier.nl
Wed Mar 9 08:23:04 UTC 2005

> I'm not from Holland but what's your problem with your commercial
> flagging? Doesn't it work at all?

Doesn't seem to find any commercials. Yesterday I set it to "all", and
re-flagged by re-running mythcommflag. It takes a while "finding logo",
than chomps through the file, but when I go to the recording screen, the
commercial skip button tell me there are no marks...

> Here in Germany I've been playing
> with several commercial options and the best one was ALL (in 0.17) so
> far. It unfortunatelly finds sometimes "commercials" 5 minutes after
> the real commercials and flags it too. So I always have to take a look
> at the flag list.

Where do you look at that list? I thought that going into edit mode and

	Herman