[mythtv-users] Rogers SA3250 with Firewire?

Joel Anderson bitjunkie at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 21:23:49 UTC 2005

> Hi,
> Has anyone had any success with a Roger's SA3250 with Firewire?  All
> of the information I've been reading about Firewire access seems to be
> linked to an FCC requirement (
> http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/FCC-03-225A1.pdf ).
> I don't believe there'
> s any equivalent requirement in Canada but I'm hoping Roger's might
> have left the Firewire enabled.  I have an Roger's SA3250 and I'm in
> the process of setting up Firewire on my mythtv box.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Colin

I thought you only get firewire with the SA3250HD, is that what you
have?  I would like to upgrade from Rogers analog for this purpose
specifically, but until I get a nice HDTV it is a waste (obviously).
If it can also be done with the SA3250 for regular def digital tv
recordings I would jump all over it.  :)

--
Joel