[mythtv-users] MythMusic tables missing and not being created

Louie Ilievski loudawg at comcast.net
Wed Mar 9 22:33:21 UTC 2005

I've been running Myth CVS for quite a while now, and recently wanted to
start playing with MythMusic again.  I noticed that nothing I put into
my music directory shows up when I go to "Listen to Music."  I ran the
frontend in a window to get some information, and I get errors such as
"Table 'mythconverg.musicplaylist' doesn't exist" among others which
seem to be directly related.  I looked in the database, and not only do
I not see musicplaylist, but also I do not see musicmetadata ( I believe
that's what it was called ).  These do not seem to be getting created,
either.  I've re-installed MythMusic, but see no difference.  My
settings for it are set correctly, pointing to the right path and all.
Is this a CVS issue?  I keep up with all the lists every day and have
not seen any discussion on this except for last week sometime when the
database queries were wrapped into that global class or whatever.  Any
ideas?