[mythtv-users] Hauppauge WINTV-PVR-500MCE

Matt S. skd5aner at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 20:34:11 UTC 2005

Myabe I'll get a 500 then.  That'd be great to have two additional
tuners.  I eventually plan on getting an air2pc card as well, so
that'll save a slot for that.  I've never had to do a kernel patch, so
I'm not sure if I'd have to do that or not for this to work.  Also, a
single 500 will work with 2 250s in the same backend in harmony?
Thanks again as always Jarod.

Thanks!
Matt