[mythtv-users] Re: HDTV ringbuffer possibly causes missed 13 minutes of West Wing?

Morgan Rinehart mbrineha at otcx.net
Thu Mar 10 21:23:59 UTC 2005

I have commercial detection/flagging completely disabled.  Previously I
used commercial detection, once I got my HD-3000 card however the
process starts  running when I am watching HDTV and it consumes too much
processing power.  I will double check and see if autoskip is still
activated but probably won't make much difference since I have
commercial detection disabled.  Thanks for the response I did have the
same symptoms you had on 24 I was able to correct this by adjusting the
individual channel brightness/contrast properties in mythtvsetup.  I am
leaning towards the problem being with the broadcast  or ringbuffer.
It is odd that it happens at the exact second that the one last week
happened at.

Morgan