[mythtv-users] MythViewer supporting files...

James Pifer jep at obrien-pifer.com
Fri Mar 11 01:58:47 UTC 2005

Can anyone tell me how to get the required software installed, namely
python-MySQLdb on fedora core 3?

I have this on my laptop which I update with apt-get. I installed mysql
from apt. I had a heck of a time even finding a python-MySQLdb rpm to
install. When I try the one I found I get this:
warning: python-MySQLdb-0.9.1-2.i686.rpm: V3 DSA signature: NOKEY, key
ID e01260f1
error: Failed dependencies:
python-modules >= 2.2 is needed by python-MySQLdb-0.9.1-2.i686
python-modules < 2.3 is needed by python-MySQLdb-0.9.1-2.i686
mysql-libs is needed by python-MySQLdb-0.9.1-2.i686

I installed mysql-client hoping that would help but it hasn't. Any
direction is appreciated. I'm sick of googling and searching rpmbone and
rpmfind. I'll even do source if I knew exactly what to get.

Thanks,
James