[mythtv-users] Custom keystroke/remote options?

Dean Wilson dean.k.wilson at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 02:23:33 UTC 2005

I'm a new (and very happy!) user of MythTV.  I'm currently programming
my Pronto remote control to navigate through Myth, and am wondering:

Is it possible to jump to particular menus?  For example, if I'm
navigating through the menus from Home->MediaLibrary->WatchRecordings,
is there a way to configure a keystroke (and thus a remote control) to
jump directly back to "Home?"

This feature would emulate the "TiVo" button, which is handy for
remote controls that can handle macros, since it gives them a known
starting position.

Also, whether this feature is available or not, is it possible to
customize the key mappings?

Thanks for your help,
~Dean Wilson