[mythtv-users] mythconverg schedule info off one hour

Jim Karcz jkarcz at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 04:52:02 UTC 2005

Here is what I tried.  I ran the command 'hwclock --utc' and set my
system clock (BIOS clock) to UTC.

Then, I ran the tzselect command to generate a string to put in my
.bashrc, for me, it was 'TZ=America/Chicago ; export TZ'

mysqld seems to need started with this set, but I could be wrong.
Anyway, I deleted the /var/lib/mysql dir and rebuilt the database and
configured myth per Jarod's guide.

Good luck!