[mythtv-users] DVD playing and PVR350 output

John Harvey john.p.harvey at btinternet.com
Fri Mar 11 10:35:29 UTC 2005

mplayer/xine using x11 output assuming you are running
X on the 350.
It's not perfect and you will probably get some
tearing of the picture but it's not too bad.
There are plugins for xine & mplayer to drive it
directly as well though they all have their problems
as well.(search the ivtv-dev lists for details.
Hopefully soon we can get YUV support working for the
350 and then we can add Xv support to X and we can use
the Xv output from xine/mplayer which should be better
but that is still a few months away.
John