[mythtv-users] mythcommflag running even after deleting recording.

David Whyte david.whyte at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 14:16:41 UTC 2005

I just noticed that 2 mythcommflag processes are running and sucking
up 33% of my CPU each even though the recordings I did tonight have
been deleted (I only delayed watching them by a few minutes).  I
checked mythweb and there are no jobs running, and no recordings are
marked as being editted.

This leaves me with a couple of questions:
1) Will the process end eventually?
2) If so, when?  If I have deleted the file, what is it scanning?

Cheers,
Dave
--
GMAIL is 'da bomb baby....YEAH

I have GMail invites, if you want one, email me direct.