[mythtv-users] Re: X Focus on DVI - Video hanging

Mike Ryan mythtv at redmar.com
Fri Mar 11 20:45:08 UTC 2005

Hi

Just thought I'd post an update in case anyone finds this and wonders how I
resolved the problem. Basically, it was simply downloading and installing the
nvidia linux drivers. They can be found here:
ftp://download.nvidia.com/XFree86/Linux-x86/1.0-7167/

Now, just got to work out how to get rid of all that damned overscan...

Cheers

Mike