[mythtv-users] 0.17cvs mythmusic directory tree sort problem

Dewey Smolka dsmolka at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 17:51:21 UTC 2005

I have the same problem after upgrading to 0.17 via Knoppmyth R5V12.
I've got pretty much all the other kinks worked out, but this one's
got me stumped.

I've got the 'directory' item set and the 'Ignore ID3' button flagged,
but the music tree still shows up like

All My Music -> Blues -> Buddy Guy -> Stone Crazy -> 0 ~ Blues

Has anyone found a solution to this?

Thanks in advance