My wife is going to blow a gasket... (was Re: [mythtv-users] PVR-350 (hard) lockups, Fixed!)

Ron Johnson ron.l.johnson at cox.net
Sat Mar 12 18:12:35 UTC 2005

On Fri, 2005-03-11 at 17:16 -0500, Maverick wrote:
[snip]

> Newegg Order, prices are a couple weeks ago...
[BIG SNIP]

  SilverStone Lascala SST-LC11 HTPC Case, Black   $135
  Hauppauge WinTV-PVR-350                          170
  Streamzap PC Remote                               27
  Chaintech 7NIF4 mobo                              72
  XP 2500+ Barton                                   80
  RAM PC3200 256MB (2)                              45
  Samsung 160GB Model SP1614C HDD                  100
  BenQ Dual-Layer DVD+-RW Drive                     50
  Shipping, ground (New Egg and PCAlchemy)          40
                                                   ---
                                                  ~720

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA

"Those who cast the votes decide nothing. Those who count the
votes decide everything."
Josef Stalin