[mythtv-users] Re: Remove commercial flags

Robin Smith 1canuck2 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 19:13:54 UTC 2005

Forget it, I am a moron. I hadn't actually edited the commercials in
this show yet. All is good with the world.

So perhaps instead a clarification...

It appears that having a cutlist "overrides" the commercial flagging
flags. Is this correct. Once I manually marked the commercials, the
bad skip "went away". Even without transcoding to actually remove the
breaks from the nuv file. Is this a correct assumption?

Robin