[mythtv-users] Amstrad STU200

Martin Ravell martin.ravell at fmsglobal.com
Sun Mar 13 03:51:04 UTC 2005

I'm playing around with getting Myth to talk to my Amstrad STU200 cable box
(Foxtel in Sydney Australia) and I'm wondering if anyone out there has
managed to get this rig working?

I've built a receiver as described on Tim McCoy's site :

http://home.swiftdsl.com.au/~tmccoy/index.php?option=content&task=view&id=11
&Itemid=26

but it does not seem to register (although other remotes do). This gives me
the horrible thought that the IR protocols this device uses may not be
compatible with the receiver / lirc etc.

If there is anyone with experience with this sort of rig I'd really
appreciate a hand.

Regards

Marty