[mythtv-users] Damon's xmltv grabber broken atm for Foxtel

David Whyte david.whyte at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 12:25:42 UTC 2005

I just noticed that tv_grab_au of Damons for free 2 air for brisbane
has not been inserting data.  I wonder if they have modified something
and the scraper needs to be updated.

I also notice Brisbane now gets SBS news and ACC.  I don't recall
seeing those before, but they relate to the errors I were getting
after adding ABC2 as a channel.

Dave

On Sun, 13 Mar 2005 23:13:22 +1100, Denis Cheong <denis at denisandyuki.net> wrote:
> At the moment Damon's xmltv grabber is broken for Foxtel, however it
> appears to be a problem with ninemsn's Foxtel programme.
>
> D1 is working (as much as D1 really does work), so it looks like it's
> back to the old grabber for now...

GMAIL is 'da bomb baby....YEAH

I have GMail invites, if you want one, email me direct.