[mythtv-users] Simultaneous S-video out-- pvr350 & GFX card?

Drew Zerdecki dzerdecki at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 20:00:35 UTC 2005

Hello,

Is it possible to have simultaneous video output from the Pvr-350 and
my FX5200's TV out at the same time?  My thoughts are I could use the
output of the 350 to actually watch live tv and myth recordings, but
use the graphic card's tv out to make running X more simple.  I
understand that I would need two s-video inputs on the TV.  Is this
possible?  Is it wise?  Should I expect any performance problems?

Thanks for your suggestions.

Drew