[mythtv-users] Simultaneous S-video out-- pvr350 & GFX card?

Jeff Simpson llcooljeff at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 21:07:06 UTC 2005

I believe it should be easy to do.

What you can do is set up myth to use the graphics card all the time,
then just check the box that says "output to PVR-350 TV Out" and that
should only apply to video out (live TV and recordings).

It might get confusing when switching back and forth from TV to menu,
since the menu will be displaying on a different input (ie, when you
exit from a recording or from watching live TV, it will just show a
black screen until you switch to the other input).