[mythtv-users] Issues with MythTV on an SS40G

Jens Lohmann-Hansen Jens at lohmann-hansen.dk
Sun Mar 13 23:02:54 UTC 2005

I have an SS40G running just fine with MythTV.

I seem to remember that the TV output format is to be set from within the
BIOS? Have you selected a proper setting? This could have influence on your
black'n'white output?

MythTV pretty much worked out of the box (disregarding mythfilldatabase) for
me, so I'm affraid I cannot help you much.