[mythtv-users] Re: USB MCE IR Receiver

Jim Oltman cnliberal at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 03:13:10 UTC 2005

If you are using ATRPMs to install mythtv, then lirc-lib is already
installed.  Since that is a certain version of LIRC that is used in
that setup, if you get the wrong version of LIRC to compile, it won't
work.  That is why we need to know what version is on ATRPMs.  I will
email that list and try and find out.....I just did, let's see who
responds.  Thanks!