Practicality of backing up huge hard drives (was Re: [mythtv-users] Dieing Hard Drive)

Ron Johnson ron.l.johnson at cox.net
Tue Mar 15 12:32:58 UTC 2005

On Mon, 2005-03-14 at 20:48 -0800, Rich Hall wrote:
> Hi Nathan,
>
> Nathan Ford reportedly babbled:
[snip]

> Sigh... I fell down and I can't get up... Or.. How many times do
> people need to hear the line: "If it really is important.. back
> it up".

You got any good ideas on how to back up, for example, a 2/3 full
250GB HDD?

Ultrium gen3 doesn't count.
http://www.ultrium.com/newsite/html/format.html

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA

"There will be a Moscow Exhibition of Arts by 15,000 Soviet
Republic painters and sculptors. These were executed over the
past two years."
Soviet Weekly