[mythtv-users] Blue band right side of picture

Ashu Desai ashu.desai at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 14:59:40 UTC 2005

Hi!
I had the same problem, but instead of the right side, I had the blue
band on the left side.

The following might helped, at least it did for me. Let me know if it
works for you...

Use your xterm or any terminal you use on your GUI thing.
Use the "xvidtune" command. This will bring up another window. On the
horizontal scan, make it "wider" . I tried going to the max, but my
CPU didn't handle it; so my setting are I do the max and then "narrow"
it 2 times. It seems perfect.

Try this one.

Thanks,
--a--