[mythtv-users] pcHDTV 3000 and PVR250 Help

David Shay david at shay.net
Tue Mar 15 20:28:38 UTC 2005

You may have better luck, but I needed to switch over to the DVB drivers in
order to get the pcHDTV 3000 and the PVR 250 to coexist.  You might want to
go that route now, since the current pcHDTV drivers have a limited lifespan
to some extent -- future development will likely be directed to the DVB
drivers.