[mythtv-users] What's easier to convert/decode? 720p or 1080i?

Art Morales bioart at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 04:06:08 UTC 2005

That would be a great feature.  I agree that the TV will probably be
more efficient at the conversion and/or the quality culd be better.  I
have no idea if Myth can do the switching...  But I would assume it
should not be that dificult to implement...  (maybe a pain to
configure for each individual users' TV since the modelines are tricky
enough... (Though you could have entries in the settings for each
modeline and be able to switch the functionality on through an option.

Art