[mythtv-users] NUVEXPORT and FFMPEG

Ralph Little ralph.little at tribaldata.co.uk
Wed Mar 16 10:00:55 UTC 2005

Hi,

After excitedly discovering NUVEXPORT, I decided to give it a go.

I've downloaded the most recent version but can't get SVCD export
working as it complains that my FFMEG does not support encoding with
mpeg2video.

Indeed on the main menu, all of the options are marked as "(disabled)".

This is on a Gentoo system. I checked all the flags that I can find and
rebuilt FFMPEG. Still no joy. :(

I have trawled through the source of FFMPEG and I can't actually find
support for this codec anywhere, anyway. (!?!?)

Can anybody give me any tips as to what I am doing wrong/things I can
look at.

Cheers, in advance,

Ralph

---------
Tribal Data Solutions has moved, please visit our website for more details http://www.tribaldata.co.uk.
This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and are sent on the basis of our copyright, e-mail and security policy which can be inspected by visiting http://www.tribaldata.co.uk/policies.asp.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete this message. Thank you.