[mythtv-users] directv and dish network

Garry Cook garrycook at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 23:06:09 UTC 2005

On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 14:46:12 -0800, Ricardo Kleemann
<ricardo at americasnet.com> wrote:
> This is awesome, thanks. :-)
>
> A couple more questions... how can I control mythtv via a remote control
> instead of using keyboard?
>
> If I hooked up a VCR to save some tapes to disk (or even burn DVDs), how
> would I control that from mythtv?
>
> Thanks again
> Ricardo

Ricardo,
Please go and read this:

Then browse http://mythtv.org/

If you still have questions, check the archives, which you've already
been referred to.

If, after doing these things, you have additional questions, then post
them to the list.

If you continue to ask questions that have already been answered a
GaBillion times, I can guarantee you will receive a flame or two, as
this is a high traffic list. Worse than that, most people will
probably just start ignoring your posts, and you don't want that as
there are a lot of folks here that can be really helpful when you ask
questions the smart way.

-g