[mythtv-users] Job Queues to run by default

Steve Malenfant smalenfant at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 02:03:13 UTC 2005

I found some cool scripts in the contrib folders about doing "pretty"
symbolic link and I've made my own which actually copies the new
recording to my nslu2 via NFS after recording.

I've made a Job Queue which works great when I specify to run Job #1
when I schedule a recording.  But I can't figure out how to make Job
#1 run by default for all recording.  Where are those default
settings?

Is this something missing or I just don't know how to enable it?