[mythtv-users] NUVEXPORT and FFMPEG

Ralph Little ralph.little at tribaldata.co.uk
Fri Mar 18 11:29:53 UTC 2005

Hi,
Have generated an SVCD from a better quality recording sampled at the
correct size and the quality of the output is superb. Yooohooooo!

Can I suggest an enhancement for the future?
Another option to generate a CD/DVD case cover using the information in
MythTV would be icing on the cake. There're a couple of packages out
there that will do the formatting and generate a PS/PDF file. I would
have a go but I don't know perl - although I guess this is as good a
reason to learn....

Anyway Mr Peterson, Youda man!

Regards
Ralph

---------
Tribal Data Solutions has moved, please visit our website for more details http://www.tribaldata.co.uk.
This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and are sent on the basis of our copyright, e-mail and security policy which can be inspected by visiting http://www.tribaldata.co.uk/policies.asp.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete this message. Thank you.