[mythtv-users] What card for "cable/sat" capture?

Pete Stagman tyrstag at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 13:30:42 UTC 2005

It has a single s-video/rca input and a Tuner input for analog cable
or over air tv.
You can use both inputs, but not at the same time.
So, you can have your sat connected to the s-video in and cable tv
into the tuner, but you can only record or watch one of them at a
time.

--Pete

On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 13:35:25 -0800, Ricardo Kleemann
<ricardo at americasnet.com> wrote:
> Does the PVR250 have multiple input ports, or only single?
>
> > PVR 250 with s-video input (gives me superb capture) . I suspect that
> > it's as good as you can get for SD TV.

Lirc, FC3, and an Irblaster?
www.lircsetup.com