[mythtv-users] Blue band right side of picture

Mark L. Cukier mark at pemicro.com
Fri Mar 18 15:10:05 UTC 2005

xvattr changes the background from blue to black, which would in fact
eliminate the blue bar. However, my real problem is the black space to
the right of the blue bar..... my picture is shifted to the left about
3-2"!!! This is the problem I'd really like addressed....

- Mark

Phill Edwards wrote:

>>I just switched from my nVidia TV-out back to my PVR350. The TV Quality
>>is much better... however, now I seem to be having this same problem!!!
>>I have a thin blue line down the rightside of my screen, with a thicker
>>black (dead) area to the right of that. overscan doesn't seem to fix
>>anything... this seems to be the area where the right side of the PVR350
>>ENDS!
>>
>>Has anyone experienced this? Any fixes? I tried running xvidtune, but
>>PVR350 doesn't seem to like any of the modlines involving making the
>>picture wider!
>>

>Errmmm - what's wrong with the solution posted in this thread re xvattr?
>
>Regards,
>Phill

____________________________
*Mark L. Cukier*, /Design Engineer/