[mythtv-users] cards with dual input?

Ricardo Kleemann ricardo at americasnet.com
Fri Mar 18 19:28:24 UTC 2005

Hi all,

I searched around but couldn't find much information. Are there cards with
dual video input sources ? (not necessarily dual tuners, I'm not interested
in tuning, only in having multiple input sources)

On the same note, on cards that have both a composite video-in and a S-video
in, can those be used separately (although not simultaneously)?

For example, if I hook up one receiver to the S-video input, and a VCR to
the composite input, can I configure these as 2 separate devices, as long as
I don't attempt to do anything with them simultaneously?

Thanks
Ricardo