[mythtv-users] mythtv-xbox

Listman listman at depfyffer.com
Fri Mar 18 21:01:47 UTC 2005

I tried apt-get update and apt-get install mythtv but getting a bunch of
dependencies problems - Then I get try apt-get -f install which also
creates a problem with a different package.
Looks like its time to just reinstall
I think I might have to give the FC3 install a shot first just for the fun
of it.
Thanks for the replies