[mythtv-users] Debian, Sarge and MythTV

Matt S. skd5aner at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 22:43:28 UTC 2005

Be honest with you... I install mostly debian packages via apt-get,
but I install myth via CVS along with a small number of programs from
source (and not apt-get).  I have used apt-get dist-upgrade with no
problems several times, but if it completely breaks your system, I'm
not responsible... YMMV  Also, I do it the hard way and reinstall myth
via CVS all the time.  I know, there's other ways of doing it, but I
do it and just leave my database in tact and everything is fine.

Matt