Re: [mythtv-users] mythfrontend is wrapped on my HD output

admin at mythppv.com admin at mythppv.com
Fri Mar 18 23:06:01 UTC 2005

Hey Howard,

I am not in front of my myth box, but I am sure the menu selections are
right.

Go into the Appearance Settings.  Then look for the screen called GUI
settings?? Its the screen with about 5 feilds with all 0's in it.

This screen allows you to specify width, heigth, x-offset, y-offets of
your MythFrontEnd GUI.  My regular square TV is set to something like
775x560 with a 10 offset.  Just play around with these untill you see
what you want to see.  A setting of 0 = full screen (default for
everything)

The checkboxes below is where you tell it if you want to use the
specified GUI size for TV or to use full screen.  I can't remember what
the second checkbox is.

I hope this is what you are looking for.