[mythtv-users] Re: No TV listings on frontend

Dan Jasek djasek at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 23:19:38 UTC 2005

> Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 15:12:44 -0700
> From: Dan Jasek <djasek at gmail.com>
> Subject: [mythtv-users] No TV listings on frontend
> To: mythtv-users at mythtv.org
>
> I just finished getting an XBox set up as a frontend and I ran into an
> odd problem.
> I have no TV listings on the XBox.  I get listings through MythWeb and
> on other frontends.  And the XBox connects to the database and works
> perfectly otherwise.
> Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions?
>
> Thanks,
> -Dan

No one has any suggestions on where to look for a fix?
I'm at a loss to know where to begin.  My XBox can access the
database, the listings are populated, yet they don't show up.  The
channel name even shows up, but the guide data is missing.  Is there
some crucial setting I overlooked or could have accidentally
corrupted?

-Dan