[mythtv-users] strange problem with keypresses

Mr. Myth mythtv at blandford.net
Sat Mar 19 00:23:33 UTC 2005

I just built a new frontend from Jarod's guide running fc3.  This is
using 0.17.

Everything seemed to build fine but I am having a strange issue.

When I try to exit mythtv,  I choose "Yes, Exit now" and you see the
button depress, but it never comes back up.

I can click on it with the mouse and it will go away.

After more testing I realize it does this on many pages.  For example,
if I go to setup I cant jump between pages by hitting next with the
enter key but I can with the mouse ( on pages where the mouse work ).

I seem to be able to use the keyboard fine while watching shows.  Enter
will clear/mark a position.

Any thoughts on what might be causing this?

Michael