[mythtv-users] Re: Energy Usage of MythBoxes

Kelly Grigg cayenne at cayennecomputing.com
Sun Mar 20 21:19:45 UTC 2005

Living in New Orleans.....when it gets hot and humid...in another
month...

My computers I have on in the house are the LAST of my concern..
:-)

When you have to turn on the A/C in April...and don't get to turn it
off till late November...I'm not really to concerned about the power
consumption of my computers and all running 24/7.

Although I do tend to run most boxes headless...and turn off the
monitors when not in use.

I figure if you've got the extra funds to put a computer together
dedicated to MythTv....you shouldn't really be concerned about a little
extra on the power bill...

:-)

Kinda like driving a Porsche, and worry about how much gas costs...