[mythtv-users] Hard lockups using xvmc

Howard Cokl hojoloco at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 21 16:45:59 UTC 2005

I don't know, mine seems stable now but I have thought
I solved this before so I'm not calling it fixed.  Are
you using video as timebase?  It's around where the
libmpeg2 check mark is.  The thing about mine is that
I never get any errors, even with gdb running it just
hung without telling me anything.