[mythtv-users] alsactl restore and Jarod's guide

Bill Smith wsmithjr at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 21:03:28 UTC 2005

I have just about everything working and have been using Myth for a few
weeks. There are a few details I'm trying to iron out. First is getting
the ALSA settings restored on boot. I followed Jarod's guide and a few
other suggestions from more Linux savvy friends, but the only method
that seems to work is to manually run "/usr/sbin/alsactl restore" after
a reboot. Am I missing something? I'm running Myth 0.17 on FC 3 w/
2.6.10-1.770 kernel.

And yes, I RTFM.

Thanks,

-Bill