[mythtv-users] Remote Scheduling Frontend

Jason Barto tcwg at email.com
Tue Mar 22 06:40:14 UTC 2005

What options are there for scheduling programs remotely?  From the features list there appears to be a web-based front-end for scheduling (although I'm not sure how to get that installed).  I also remember seeing an SMS interface (text messaging); although I'm not sure exactly how that would work.  Are there any other options?

If scheduling remotely I would do it one of two ways, either via SSH client (how does the web interface look in 'links'?) or via text messaging (I WILL have to look into that).  Is there an NCurses client option for scheduling programs to be recorded remotely?

Thanks for any help,
jpbarto